Tuesday, December 23, 2014

How To Draw Hair Tutorial (Woozworld Style)

Hey Guys! Sorry for not posting in a while. But! I have a tutorial today on how to do draw hair Woozworld style. I'm not sure if this is the exact way they draw it but I think it's pretty close. So let's get started :)

Step 1: Create 7 Layers (Do Not Name Them Yet) On the top layer draw your hair line like this. Once you're done with that it's time to start coloring it. (Layer 6)
Step 2: (Layer 5) Find a picture of hair on Woozworld and use the color palette from that. (Or You Can Use Your Own) Now you want to pick the darkest color on your color palette and draw lines like this. 
Step 3: Use your second darkest color and do the same thing. (Layer 4)
Step 4: Now that you've finished all your lines you want to color everything in. (Layer 3) 
Step 5: Once you've colored everything in make a layer above (Layer 3) and name it. I usually name my layers (Example: Hair 2)
and find the second lightest color and color the lines in like this.
We're almost done! Now you want to make a layer above (Layer 2 or Hair 2 lol) And find the lightest color and highlight almost everything.
Okay now that we're almost done. You want to change the black outline. Since I use photoshop I usually use color overlay or (Command + Alt + G (For Mac) Control + Alt + G (For PC and Linux) But you can find tutorials on how to change the color on Gimp, Paint Tool Sai, Etc... on Youtube.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :) 

-Tackle