Monday, November 3, 2014

Mistakes and Contests

Hey wonderful Bursties! Thegypsyroo here again!
Did you all notice Ever After High unitz contest began? Well, I was searching through shopz, and found a mistake! 
Not only one mistake, but two?
Marketplace shows on my woozworld account, "No Items To Display" When I was specifically looking for one item in particular. I was disappointed and I tried to fix it, but I couldn't manage too.

That's when this terrifying thing happened:

I was in SOTW (Congrats Nick-Loves-You) and I lost connection, it was quite a disappointment.

Now, onto other stuff!
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER IN MY "THIS IS WHO I AM CONTEST" 
Please message me when you had tooken the photo!
It would be very nice if you were to enter :) 
Great prizes!
Check out posts below for more information! 
 See you next time!!
(New sign off coming soon)