Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Zombies.

Hey Bursties,
Selly here, after a really really long time.

These days, a lot has been going on, first GoodOld's dissapearance, then just when he was found, the weird green slime everywhere, followed by blue skin. And now, poof. We're zombies.
I am literally going insane because of this. I was procastinating taking my photo for the blog header because I couldn't find an acceptable outfit to wear, I found the outfit yesterday but.. I was blue, so I thought: Okay, Ill wait till tomorrow or at least till this glitch is solved. I log in today to find:


No. No. This is not happening ugh. I'm hopeless about what to do for the header now, since I look like a truck ran over me, then a cow chewed me up, spit me out, I died, decayed, got torn apart, got back together, woke up from the dead and came to Woozworld. Just so hot, right?
The only way you can solve this zombie problem is to eat something jelly, followed by a glass of water. Seems like I will remain a zombie till I do that, soo um, till further notice. The units with free jelly and water are really crowded, so uh.

That would be it from me today.
Have fun my zombie-smurfs.. Kay..
Selly.