Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Zombie Investigation

Let me introduce myself.
I am Detective Mustachio.








By the way I recommend putting on this music while you study the investigation.  Idk  0_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp6z3s1Gig0

It kind of.. puts you in the mood.
-Cough- *Ahem* Now, where were we?
As my files indicate, it all started like it was YESTERDAY. Yes.. yes...., I was in the local coffee shop, looking for clues.. clues... YES. CLUES! Okay.. I had my magnify glass out.. I was searching all over.. for clues. Then, suddenly.. I noticed.. GREEN SLIME. It was the most OBNOXIOUS, REPUGNANT, MOST GRUESOME GREEN SLIME YOU HAVE EVER SEEN. Oh, it got WORSE, I heard a stomp, and a stamp.. just.. it shook the whole coffee shop, okay?!?? I wasn't that quick,. *BRAINS*!  You get the idea. I used my super secret device walkie talkie to get me out of this. It turned into a grappling hook! Don't believe me? Huh, look at THIS.

Camera 01:

THAT WILL TEACH THOSE ZOMBIES A LESSON! Look at my awesome kick. HAHA!
Urm...  (Oh btw I am a girl not a boy everyone calls me a boy.. i should really change my mask)
LOOK what I NOTICED. Fil and Eva...






Pretty weird... LOOK AT THE PICTURES CLOSELY

Thats it for now!

Detective Mustachio  -Or am I Detective Mustachio?) hahahaa