Saturday, October 25, 2014

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Winner for my very first Cam fashionista competition ialiana078 congrats !


Ok so your prize is 1,000 beex and you will be on my hall of fame 
link to hall of fame here

So lets review ALIANA'S OUTFIT!!
 Ok your HAIR is fantabulous I adore the ballerina hair and it looks unique and it flows nicely with you dress. not to mention it has yellow!

The pixel dress make me smile because of the way you are using it it looks nice and it matches nicely with your hair. 

Your shoes are OK me personally I would not choose those but I think its your STYLE and that's all that matters and you look great honestly.

But overall it shows you and that is all that matters and you look fabulous and it you just look like you. And keep up the great work :D -Cam


This has been my first Fashionista contest I hope to do more in the future.

Stay fabulous 
-Cam xoxo