Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pinki's Riddles WINNERS!

Wassssuppp!!!! Pinki here :) So I'm here todaayyy to announce the winners of the riddles I did the other day. I got quite a few messages xD But I picked the ones that messaged me first, and who got em right! So the first riddle was.... "What starts with an E but only has a single letter in it?" The answer was... an envelope!!! The winner of that question was.....: GlimmerLareW! Congrats guuurll. ♥ Ok, onto the second riddle, "What 2 things can you never eat for breakfast?" The answer to this one was... "Lunch and dinner" haha xD The winner was: QueenRosie1!! ... Last but certainly not least.. "What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?" ding ding ding! "Your name" !! Congradulations to.. Mariahchartrand!! Everyone did a nice job. Look out cause I will be doing these in the future ;)