Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Photo Contest!

Gypsy here.
I am introducing a contest called the 'This Is Who I Am" contest.


It IS a photo contest, or you can send in a paragraph along with it.
I would submit all entries on a blog post, screen-shotting the paragraph.

Here is an example of a photo for the photocontest!
How Do You Enter The Contest?
Message me on Woozworld!
My username is Thegypsyroo 
Don't be shy, just message me and I'll be sure to add you onto my checklist.

How Do You Win?
Get the most woozups! :) I also will be representing some of the most interesting photos!

When Is The Photo Contest Ending?
There will be a 1 1/2 week to 2 1/2 week stretch from when it started.

When Does It Start? 
10/30/2014 

What Inspired You To Do This Contest?
I recently was on YouTube, scrolling through my feed.
I saw a "You Know My Name Not My Story" video, and decided to check it out.
I honestly really enjoyed watching it, and I thought it would be such a great idea to start a contest similar!

What Are the Prizes?
1st Place- 150 Wooz and One Complete Outfit and 80 votes And A Recognition
2nd Place- 100 Wooz and 80 Votes and A Recognition and Something Extra!
3rd Place-  75 Wooz and 80 Votes and A Recognition and Something Extra!
Runner Ups- 50 Wooz Each and 80 Votes A Recognition

Thank You To Everyone That Actually Does This Photo Contest!
It Means So Much To Me! 

Enjoy #FashionFriday!