Friday, October 3, 2014

1 Year Anniversary, Apologies & Easy Ways To Earn Beex!

Hello Bursties!

I apologize for not being able to post for the last two weeks. Something silly has happened to my laptop that, for some reason, enabled me to use blogger! A moment of silence... Okay. So, I'm truly sorry. I will try to make it up to you guys. Okay. And make my posts a lot better. That is all! ... Jokes.

The second thing I'd like to say before I start, is.. Happy 1 Year Anniversary, WoozWorld Burst! Oh gosh, I can imagine how excited Penny and Pinky are.

Okay. Now, to the main bit. Today I'm going to quickly/shortly show you easy ways to get beex! Some might take a lot of time, but it's totally worth it, I promise you.








1) Collect all the books.













2) Level up.



3) Create new accounts and transfer the beex.











4) Complete achievements.















5) Do quests/quizzes.








I hope that helped! These are reasons why I got rich in like 3 months (since I'm quite new). Thanks guys!

Red