Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Woozworld Status Templates!

Hello Little Mice!

   My Apology's for not posting on Friday! I forgot. ;c

Anyways. As you can see on the FANTABULOUS TITLE I made little templates you can use for your own status! You just need to fill the spaces in!! Hope you enjoy!

Number 1.

Hiii!! You can call me (Your name). How are you? Good? Good. I love (something you love doing) and the color (color you like) I'm also interested in (your hobby). HAVE A NICE DAY! (Insert Emoji of your choice or no Emoji)

Number 2.

Hi. I am (Your name). You must be? Okay. Nice to meet you, as you can see I'm very... NOT PROPER AWESOME FABULOUS AND COOL. You are too though (Insert some Emoji or don't)

Number 3.

Hello. Me am a (A food). Me name is (Your name). Me like (Anything you like). You are fabulous because you read this status.

Number 4.

If you ain't talking (Your favorite food) I don't wanna talk!

Number 5.

WHAT DOES THE (YOUR NAME) SAY? ( SOMETHING YOU'D SAY)
Lol I wasted fife seconds of your life (Emoji or don't)

(You guys can do whatever you want, remember these are just ideas! C:)

I hope you enjoyed! Please do remember to message Bleu-Lily if you have any requests for me to blog about!

Remember to rate if this was "Funny" "Interesting" Or "Cool!

XOXO~ Bleu-Lily

(My sign picture will not go in place! D:)