Friday, September 26, 2014

PRETTY LITTLE FALL! - New Outfits!?

Hello lovelies!
My blogging days are so far away, I literally wait like a week to make a new blog post every week as my blogging days are Friday & Saturday. I almost forget to do it. Oopsies.

Alright, moving on.
Woozworld have recently gotten into a theme of pretty little liars, I guess this is because they need to refer to something with GOW (GoodOldWooz) missing. I love it as I'm a huge fan of PLL. 
I loved last weeks outfits, in fact I brought two of each girl outfit but I love this weeks even more!

Fall is my favourite season because it's the sweater season; I love how woozworld are connecting everything together.
Fall, Pretty Little Liars and the disappearance of a loved Woozband member. (GOW)


Now, for the first outfit. 
I think Woozworld were on the right track with this outfit! It definitely looks like something that Hanna would wear. It's my favourite outfit from this weeks collection, I'm currently wearing it now. I particularly like the dress/cardigan. I love how it just casually hangs with the cute bangles and the necklace. I'm not too sure about the shoes though.

The second outfit.
I don't think that Woozworld were anywhere near as good with this "Spencie" outfit. 
Being a big fan of PLL, I know that Spencer is the sophisticated one of the group and she dresses more formal than casual. I don't see why she's wearing a snap back with trainers. It just doesn't fit, I was disappointed by this.
But as for the leggings and sweater, I love them! As I said that fall is my favourite season, this sweater just tops it off for me. The leggings do remind me of the 'Floral Leggings' that you can buy from Shopz but I do think that they're quite elegant.




As for the final outfit, "Ezer". 
I do think that it's very unfair that boys do only have 1 outfit and girls have 2 to choose from but I don't see what other PLL male character they could choose as they already did Toby and Caleb, so I do see where woozworld are coming from.
In my opinion I do think that the hair is pretty accurate against the comparison of Ezra's hair and the jeans, but I'm not too sure about the top or shoes. 







Overall, I think that Woozworld did a pretty good job with trying to get these as accurate as the actual outfits, everything can't be exact, obviously.
I've already brought my outfits, did you? 
If you did, or even if you didn't, let me know what you think of the new outfits!
Funny, interesting, cool?

See you tomorrow guys!
Love, Starview.