Monday, September 29, 2014

New Woozworld Burst Blogger! :)

Hello Bursties! My name is Tackle, and i'm the newest blogger at Woozworld Burst! 

So here's what you'll find in my Blog posts. News, Reviews, Fashion, Gossip, Events, and sometimes Cheats. Also! here's a few things about me.

1. I've been apart of the Woozworld Community for about 4 Years now.

2. I'm 16 Years Old, and I was born on August 20th :) So that would make me a Leo.

3. My favorite Movie of all time is My Neighbor Totoro.

4. Also My favorite Music Artists are Amy Lee, Iggy Azalea, Maria Brink, and Cascada.

5. I have 3 Siblings, 3 Dogs, and 3 Nieces and Nephews, And when I graduate from High School I want to pursue a Degree in PharmD.

6. My eye color is Blue and my hair color is Brown.

7. I enjoy hobbies such as Baking, Power Tumbling, and Designing Unitz in Woozworld.


Hopefully we have something in common :) And I look forward to posting in the near future. I will most likely post on Mondays and Wednesdays. See you guys soon!                           


                                                       
                                                                                                                                      -Tackle