Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Last Weeks "Pretty Little Mystery" Outfits Being Sold in Shopz for WOOZ!?


Hey everyone, iAmCuriosity! And before I start this blog post I would just like to apologize for my absence on Friday; I was helping my parents move my room from downstairs to upstairs (in real life of course).

Okay now into the actual news! So recently as most of you already know, WoozWorld has been getting under a lot of peoples skin with their "ZeChic; Until Oct. 8" sale in Shopz. This of course most upsets the people (such as me), who regularly purchase non transferable outfits. Well..for some reason WoozWorld decided to put last weeks non transferable "Ariable", "Calebic", "Tobysome" and "Emilous" outfits up for sale in the "ZeChic/VIP Only" section in Shopz for only a total of 550 wooz an outfit! That's 1 100 wooz instead of $10 ($11.70 with taxes) for 2 outfits. Or 2 200 wooz instead of $20 ($23.40) for all 4 outfits! I for one am very upset about the fact that I spent $5 on an outfit that is now in Shopz, transferable and is out for anyone to purchase for wooz other than spending REAL money! 



And that's not even the worst part..see it wouldn't be so bad if it was only sold as a VIP item.. but they had to go and change it from non transferable to transferable! What I'm basically trying to say is..they've basically made these outfits WORTHLESS! Now not only can non paying, non VIP's get these items, but they can easily be purchased for BEEX in the marketplace! Just look how easy some of these garments are to find in via the marketplace in this image shown bellow!: 

So..how do you guys feel about this? Are you happy that they're selling outfits for wooz that are usually sold for real cash? Tell me your thoughts in the comment section to the right! Also don't forget to give me a rating on this blog post! :) Tell me if you think this post was either "funny", "interesting" or "cool"! But that's all for now!

See you guys next time! <3
Love iAmCuriosity