Thursday, September 25, 2014

My Top Seven Items In the Store!

Hello! This is Jessamyn again. Today there isn't really anything to talk about. Everything on Woozworld has been going normally. There hasn't been any big drama, any events, anything new to discuss, and basically there hasn't been any news.

So, I'm going to show you some of my favorite items in the store for girls! (I'm sorry but I don't know about the boys' stuff!) I don't necessarily have all of them, because I'm not really the Wooz-buying type. I know the alignment with the pictures is horrible and there are no colors or a sign-off picture, but I have something installed on my computer called User Time Control and it logged me out before I could finish, and now I have to use the iPad. Also, Blogger doesn't have the setting where you can move pictures around freely, and it doesn't allow me to place text in the right places either. But despite all of this, here are my top seven items for girls! I hope you can still read it, and if you're scrolling along the page, I didn't mean to interrupt you with such a long post! 

 Blazer and Heart Purse-I know this isn't "rich" anymore, but I still really like it.I have always loved the Blazer and Heart Purse. Before they did the Beexworld update (back when I was only eight, back when it was rich,) I used to wear it all the time. 



 The Starchild-This is my favorite tattoo. I'm wearing it right now :D I absolutely love that giant star around the eye, and the best part is it works well with my two favorite faces-Cute and Makeup, and the Manga Cat Eyes!
 Cutie and Makeup-This is not only the most popular face of all time on Woozworld, it's also Mya's favorite face! I love it and I wear it all the time. 
Flames Crop Top-This is one of my all-time FAVORITES. I wish I could have this so badly, but I'm not VIP. I really like it, though! The flames look good in any color at all! 
 Riches Crop Top- I just really like this, because it goes well with any outfit in any color at all. I also love the little white dots. It takes away all the plainness of the outfit!
 WNS Country Hair-This is one of my favorite hairs. I know the WNS trend is over, but I still love this! It goes well with lots of clothing. :)




I don't know what this dress is called, and I know it's definitely not a popular dress but when it''s colored in a different way it looks really nice.

This is my LEAST favorite item in the Shopz of ALL TIME! Doesn't that face just look creepy? It looks even worse on the Woozworld App. Not only are the eyes scary and un-human, the bottom lip looks like teeth instead. At first I thought it actually was teeth, until I realized it was SUPPOSED to be the bottom lip. Complete with the small bulge underneath, the gruesome mouth is enough to make anyone puke. Well it's not THAT disgusting, but I just really don't like it. Instead of The Blush, it should be called The Gruesome Un-Human of Horror. I don't know why they even made this! 

Well, that's it for today. I truly apologize for the mis-alignment of my pictures and the text, Blogger just won't let me change it. I don't have my sign-off picture on the iPad, but I did get to finish it! Next time I post, I promise I will add it. 

-Jessamyn