Thursday, September 11, 2014

Contest Winner Review (Style me Up)

Hey guys, it's Swaggy! I know I know, save your tears, it's ok I'm BACK! But I was just visiting :/. But still, I'm posting yay!!

Ok, so I've heard about there has been domo and guys, omg it's so frickin adorable! And also, this is the design outfit that won the contest.
 
Hair:    Ok, so I think the hair is like SUPER CUTE but the earrings are kinda like, weird to me :/.
Top:       The top is like REALLY REALLY nice for this style and I'm lovin it xD
Bottoms:        I think the bottoms are like nice and cute but they could have added like a pattern on the skirt in my opinion but it's really nice.
Shoes:             Ok the shoes are like G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S. Glamorous just glamorous.

And that's my review :P see ya guys next time! :)

Peace ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuut! <3