Thursday, August 21, 2014

WoozWorld UpdateZ ☻❀

   Hi! It's Ginger A New Blogger In Training And For My First Post I'm Going To Be Giving You Some UpdateZ On Recent WoozWorld EventZ. :)
   It's A Fight For The Top Spot On WoozRadio Top 100. As Of Now, Friday 8/22/14 6:00 ET, Myana Grande Is In The Lead Out Of The WoozBand At Number 57. Jenny Swift Not Close Behind With 78. Jayrell Williams Close Behind Ms.Swift With 79. And Maxvicii Not Doing So Well With A Spot In 81. To Help Your Team Get To The Top Spot you Can Go Around UnitZ Collecting The Collectiblez Coordinating With Your Star. To Pick The Star You Want To Support You Have To Go To Their Tour Buses In Their UnitZ And Click On The Golden Chest. Choose Wisely Because Once You Choose You Can't Go Back.

As You Probably Know, There Was A Unit Contest To Pick Members For Each Stars Labels.
Here Are The Winners:


            (Purple Is Mya, Pink Is Jenny, Red Is Jay, Max Is Blue)
Presidents: CaitlynBrough, TropicalCandy, -AidyPady-, TobanJ
Vice Presidents: Ollie93, ValeriaNyanPower,
Artur113, Obeytheclothing
Promotion Mangers: ZoeVooz, PeanutKiss, IAteMyNameLol, Coldwaterooz
Label Managers: LucyDj, Ekaai, Sunnygrilyji, AdreiOnder
Marketing Coordinators: Katiekat00, SilverEmma, Aholic-Wizard, Alec-Star
PR Managers: Ellietta, Lulu7ice, Happyguy6, XxGoldayyMakerxX
Stylists: Seraryc, AllyForever, LuisLeonn, Abercrombieboyxo
Crew: Magssisgirl, AgapeGirl, NataliaLove-, OMGITSEMILY, RasberryMoc, -Sakura-x3, Sephirapys, Ems37, ImaFuzzyMonster, MintyW, AngelEcho, SwaveySwaggie, Destiny228, BeautifulLengths, Pinklollipop, FutureOfTommorow, CosmicThunder, OSXYosemite, Fredrick34, --Shane--
I Want To Give A Big Congratulations To Every 
Winner That Was Chosen. I Checked Most Of The UnitZ And They Were All AMAZING!                        
So, What Team Are you Guys On? I'm Team 
Myana Grande Because I LOVE Ariana! <3                                                    
                       
   Anyone Enter For 'Style Me Up'? A Fashion Contest Challenging Woozens To Design Their Best Outfits That Could Possibly Be Featured In Woozworld! Some Designs Were Featured On Woozworld's FaceBook Page And Most Of Them Look Insane! Some Of My Favorites:


    Each Design Was Original And I Would Definitely Wear! I Thought All Of Them Were Great! But If I HAD To Pick It Would Be One Of These. They All Showed Great Detail And Style!
   I Entered Too But My Designs Were Kind Of Funny.. I Made A Hamburger Outfit, A Hippie Outfit, They Were 'Interesting'.. I Wish Good Luck For All Who Entered! May The Odds Be In Your Favor.(;
   I Really Like Contests Like This. They're Based On Actual Talent And Allow Creative Minds To Be Shown On Woozworld. I Hope The Winner Is Happy
Whoever She/He Is.
Sorry For The Long-Ish Post. I Wanted To Make Up For Forgetting To Post On The Day I Was Going To Do. :)






~Ginger1752~