Friday, August 29, 2014

WoozWorld Raising Prices

Hey everyone, iAmCuriosity here!
Today I'd like to talk about something that's probably gonna make a few people upset..
WoozWorld has raised the price for EVERYTHING on WoozWorld! Don't believe me? Just take a look at the weekly outfits that have made a jump from $4.99 to a staggering $7.99!:

And didn't think that WoozWorld could make VIP anymore more of a rip off? WELL GUESS WHAT! You thought wrong! Just look at this!: 

Not only has a 1 Year VIP has made a jump from just $39.95 (which is now the 6 Month VIP price) to $54.95! THAT'S A $15 PRICE DIFFERENCE! But you used to get more for your money! You used to get 8500 Wooz and 8500 beex, now you only don't get anything besides the VIP itself! And if even the price increase doesn't scare you and you still decide to buy VIP, well be prepared to pay $62.68 IN TOTAL WITH TAXES! That's more than half a hundred dollars for a VIRTUAL GAME! I don't know if I'm the only one, but if WoozWorld doesn't make a change and lowers their prices, this may possibly be my last year as a VIP. What about you guys? Tell me what you think of this outrageous price increase in the comment section bellow! Also don't forget to give me a rating on this blog post! :) Tell me if you think this post was either "funny", "interesting" or "cool"! That's all for now!

See you guys next time! <3
Love iAmCuriosity