Friday, August 22, 2014

WNS Quiz 2 Answers +Official Blogger!

Hello Little Mice
    As you see on the title... I'm an official blogger! C: Oh thankyou to PinkLover5214 for letting me know! c: Its just FANTTABULOUS! 

ANYWAYS! XDD C;;

  Here are the answers!

1. Who didn't show up at Jenny's B-Day party this year? Max

2. Taylor Swift dated several Hollywood stars. What's the name of her last famous boyfriend? Harry Styles

3. In 2012, Taylor Swift has played the voice of the character Audrey in an animated film. What is the name of this movie? The Lorax

4. What is Taylor Swift's middle name? Alison 

5. What's the name of the first single released by Taylor Swift? Tim McGraw6. What's the name of Taylor Swift's next movie? The Giver

7.  Jenny uses which machine to make triple chocolate ice cream? Gourmet Ice Machine 

8. What is the name of the blog that Jenny gives advice to woozens called? Dear Jenny 


  Thats it for today!

Oh yeah! I forgot to say I'm letting YOU choose the subject for my next post! Just message me the subject, I'm Bleu-Lily c: XOXO~