Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New WNS Outfit Reviewing! ❤

Hi Beautiful Bursties! ❤
I apologize for not being able to post on Saturday, so much has been going on all once, more on that later. Setting that aside, let's talk WNS. I'm absolutely pumped, because 2014 has been a special year, lots has happened, good and bad, so I think WNS this year will be absolutely fabulous! Speaking of WNS, today I will be reviewing the new WNS outfits, and just a side note, my store hasn't been updated, so I saved a photos of a screenshot a friend took of her store, so just to let you know.

Before we begin on the reviewing, I just wanted to give you a bit of info of my schedule from now on. I will be doing longer and ''juicer posts'', because I've recently realized that my posts have been lacking not only interestingness (is that a word?) and entertainment, so my posts will be longer and, well, better. Plus, I may miss some days due to my tight schedule this year, but do not fear, I will make up for them always. So, enough about school, let's talk WNS


First off, I adore her hair, it's fashionable, and it's actually fresh and real. We never have had actual hairstyles that are actually worn outside of Woozworld, in the real world, so I truly am happy that they added that hint of reality. Moving onto the top, a bit revealing. I, personally, love crop-tops, but crop-tops with shorts are a bit inappropriate, in my opinion, but the design itself is beautiful, and I love the sleeves. Now, the shorts. It's okay, they are just like the Spring Collections pants, that go along with the polka-dot shirt and long spring hair, and boots with bows? That collection. Moving onto the shoes, you probably cannot see them, but if you look at a woozen wearing the complete outfit, you'll see them. They are called ''WNS Pop Heels'', so keep an eye out for that. They are pretty cute, not their best work, but I'm not going to complain, but I do know that they could do better with their shoes, just saying. I loved Jenny Swift's shoes, which I am about to review next! 


Oh My, Jenny is absolutely stunning in this outfit! Her hair is adorable with the perfect waves and adorable bangs! I, personally, love Taylor's hair, because she can style her hair any way she wants, and it still look fabulous. Moving onto the dress, it is to die for! The playful polka-dots, and the cute collar are lovely! I definitely see Taylor wearing this, and they truly did form Jenny into the next Taylor, I'm telling you! Continuing on, the bottoms are a skirt, which is pretty cute, you could wear it with Mya's top, but that's all I can really say on that part. Onto the shoes, These look exactly like the VANS that Taylor wears! They truly outdid themselves on Jenny's outfit. 




Max is too sweet, and is super-duper popular with our lady woozens, am I right?! Lots of girls who support him! LOL! Anyways, his hat was a bit plain, so I would've appreciated if Woozworld gave it a little design, like flames, or music notes, or something small but fashionable. The jacket is also a bit plain. He could've had a cute little tie that had little designs, like I said before. The pants are plain, but that's okay. Nobody really pays attention to that type of stuff. I have no idea what his shoes look like, but they are probably just normal boy shoes. I, personally, was very disappointed in this design. No texture, like chain necklaces like Jay, and nothing big really. Woozworld obviously could've tried harder, but what can you do about it? His fangirls will love him no matter what!



Jay obviously has loads of swag with his bling-bling chain necklaces and his beanies, dawg! Haha, he's definitely going to be popular this year with his choice of style. Speaking of his style, let's get to it! His beanie is super cute, but I would've liked a little swish of hair on the forehead, because we can't tell if he has hair or not. Moving onto his lovely t-shirt, with his cool chains, bro! I loved this design, and Woozworld definitely had his swag in mind when they designed this awesome t-shirt. Setting that aside, the camouflage hip-hop shorts are sweet, man! They definitely went full-out for his pants, even though pants don't really matter in the outfit that much. The shoes are not see-able, but as I said with Max's review, they truly don't matter.   





That's it for today, Bursties! I am absolutely in love with all of these outfits, and I'm definitely excited that WNS is here! If you were wondering (going off onto a different subject), the voting for my next post was actually closed, because I had to do this outfit review, I just had to! So, you'll still get your updates soon, my little friends! I actually really like doing little polls in my posts with the reaction boxes, so let's do one today. I'll write today's poll below for the people who want to vote. Setting that aside, I've gotta go read some books, speaking of books, I recommend you all read The Fault In Our Stars. I, personally, think it is waaaaay better than the movie, and you'd be surprised by how related the book is. Getting back onto the subject, I've gotta do some reading before Pretty Little Liars, and Chasing Life. Plus, Mya is my absolute favorite because Ariana inspired me with her song lyrics, but Taylor's style is my favorite, Sorry Ariana! ❤ Bye Guys! Love you! 


Click my photo to go to my WoozIn.

(Interesting Box)
Mya Grande

(Cool Box)
Maxvincii

(Funny Box)
Jayrell Williams

And, for JennyWooz, Post on my Wallz saying ''Jenny!'' 

Who's your favorite? Vote today.