Saturday, August 23, 2014

Max Bby!!! ~Smiley

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.---.-.--.--.-.-.--- So My bursties My COLORS ARE GONE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.\
There not working so Im plain. There is always something wrong with the colors -.-. Anyway I was talking to my friend LunaLightStar and I luv her youtube channel so SUB TO HER!!. I have to make this quick because im sleepy. Anywho I was playing Theme (Color game) Blah -.- and you know those pop up things we now get with the face like Mya or Jenny Or Max or Jay? Its like Poor Max is all alone. I had Mya (Yesh Imma be honest) I mean If I knew Max was like this I would of helped him out. Its like No one can click on Max because no one is voting for him xD I wanna be like CAN I REDO MY VOTE DONT MAKE ME HAVE A TANTRUM!!!. Like Poor Max I don't know if he did anything wrong so ya'll are like EWWW MAXXXXX!!!!! Im like o.o Sup Max Whats up Brother from another virtual motha!!!!.Like if there reading this or is like O.0 OHHH YEAH I WANNA SEE WHATS HAPPENING. Heyyyyy Guyyyyyysss this is me LolSmiley xD lol Imma hush now Bye Smiliesssssssssssss :P                                         


Ps: I really need my computer fixed because my pic just wont show Byeee