Friday, July 25, 2014

Woozworld Keeps Upgrading?

     Hai Bursties! Sorry that I didn't post yesterday, the blog was blocked, because of parental controls or something so my parents unblocked it today so, I'm back. ;o Anyways, today, Woozworld kept losing connection because of an update or something? I believe it upgraded, about two times. I'm not so sure, I was sleeping on the couch when the first upgrade happened. xD
       I also have very important news. On August 19, I'll be going back to school. But, during this school year, I won't be on Woozworld, Instagram, and even on this blog. My internet will be down so I can't play Woozworld. It's because last year I got two bad grades and so, if I make this year's grades at least a B, I will get to be on Woozworld for the next school year. I'll try to visit on holidays and maybe on my birthday. (November 14) Anyways, bye my Bursties. <3

-LaurenChristyCim