Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Welcome to Beexworld, my friend!

       Okay, okay, you can just ignore the title.. 
Katiekat00 here -I do not like that username....please woozworld change it.- Anywho.. Ive been busy still packing. I saw that there was a hacking massacre, charge! I will put your um... buy my santa faces! Big whoop. They are gone now, cya later, hackerz. Um, I was going to make a post about that on Friday, but I never had time to finish it. Now what.. erm.. well what was going on now, right now, Asianlovey made a son for "someone" to act out.. and.. uhm, he is already level 32-33ish because she asked for some people to vote. Talk about, confusing? I dont know.. is she behind the woozen child or not? The Woozworld may never know. Glad there is not many drama. It is woozworld! Whoop! Not dramaworld. Wait, let me correct that. It is Beexworld ladddddssssss. I will type to you all on Friday.. Let us hope I dont have lots of moving work. 
Until then...
-katiekat00

-still wont let me color the font, curse ye, ipad!!!