Tuesday, July 22, 2014

'Round The World!

Heyy Guys,
After a long time of being absent,
Selly is heree!

My apologies to the blog owners and Bursties for not posting long, the reason for that is I've been travelling with my parents. I've been in Madrid the past few weeks! It was absolutely stunning! And now I am back home for about a week, the reason for that is my birthday being in two days! (On the 24th of Julyy ;D). I am a proud Leo. :3 This year apart from the past I will not be hosting a Woozworld Birthday bash. :I Unfortunately I haven't got time.. I'm going to be spending time with friends and my family all day to celebrate! I'm here 'till August the 2nd, when I'm taking off once again to Antalya, Turkey! Can't wait!

Meanwhile, While I'm travelling 'round, hackers have been invading Woozworld! I heard of some of them threating to ruin Woozworld or something, but it turned out that they were, as expected, bluffing.

This is all for now!
Just a quick post.
More coming soon
(When I catch up with Woozworld News :3)

(Not my logo, lost it somewhere in my files... Oops! I'll find it soon.. xD)
Xoxx.
-Selly.