Saturday, July 19, 2014

Quitting.

   Hi guys. I'm really sorry about how late this post is. I've been really busy. Today I'm going to tell you about quitting.
     I'm quitting if you haven't seen the title xD. My reasons are that I've really hurt my friend, Its getting boring, and I feel horrible when I play it. If you want I'll give you some tips on quitting. .-.
- Decide how long you're going to quitting
- Make sure to tell ALL of your good friends and friends (Not random people that you added :P)
- Make sure you have your status with something that says you have quit (If you're only quitting temporarily make sure to put when you plan to come back)
- Say proper goodbyes, not just like a "Goodbye I'm leaving" message, chat with your friend if you can
- Make sure you're actually quitting. Taking a break isn't quitting, its taking a break.
- If you take visits try not to get to attached to Woozworld.

    Thats all. I'm super sorry my post is so boring ;_; If you guys EVER get hate from the account Ladygagateg, ignore it. Its my friend trying to get to me by getting my hated on. I've already sent some messages to my best friends. My real account now is leeleela xDD So contact me on that account. I MIGHT be taking visits. And as for this blog, I'm not a blogger anymore, please. I really won't be posting.
                                 XOXO~ for the last time c: Have a FANTABULOUS life everybody :D
                                     -Lady