Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pt. 1 Of The Woozworld Top Reviews! Cx

Hi Beautiful Bursties! ♥

I know, I am a day late to post, I truly apologize. I have been distracted with dealing with all of the hackers, and I've been trying to help out the woozens, and by the time I opened up the ''post page'', I could've nearly passed out, I was so tired, so I decided to write you all your long post I promised you today, because if I had posted it yesterday, it would've been short and weak, so here's your long post I promised you. 

Today, I will be reviewing the newest tops. This is Pt. 1 since there's also male's shirts, which I will be reviewing in Pt. 2, so here you are..



This collection is honestly my favourite, because of the unique and original theme. Some people would've just drawn a beach or a coconut tree, and said ''Done!'', but this collection I can tell, took time and patience. I am unbelievebly proud of Woozworld, and I truly think this collection was one of their best ones.


I don't understand this theme. It has nothing to do with Summer. Flames? They remind me of sadness, and tragic accents, not the Beach and swimming! Although, setting aside the theme of ''flames'', I love the texture and I really would've enjoyed a theme of waves or something like that. Oh, well..


This collection really is one of my least favourites. It is not only plain and dull, but it is also shows that it was the ''forgotten'' collection. I can see they tried to cover up their effortless work by putting dots for sparkles in the middle of the signs, but that is no excuse. This was definitely the let-down collection.





I truly think all of these collections are completely different from one another, and some are better than others, but I'm aware that some collections don't turn out as well as others, and it just gives Woozworld more knowledge in what their customers like and dislike, which is one positive thing. Hope you liked today's post! Adios, amigos! ♥