Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New Blogger! :)

Hi Bursties! Im Saifwywy & Im a new Blogger here in Woozworld Burst! And im really excited !!
I cannot wait to know you guys even more <3 :) So today im gonna introduce my self/ tell you a bit more about my self. :) so lets get to it shall we?

* I love Black & White.

* I love Pizza <3

* I Play Woozworld for 11/12 Months..

*  Im An Experienced Blogger.

* I Love My Best Friends :) <3

* Some of my best friends are: Grayyyyguy, -aidypady-, olivia224, thegerbilqueen and more ;)

* I've been stalking this blog for a long time now, now i've finally joined the blog. (yay) XD

* My favorite Food is Pizza & Chicken.

* My Favorite JUNK Food are: Chips, Candys, Marshmellows & More XD

Well thats for today! :) See you guys later and have a happy Wednesday! :)
Bye Bursties <3
~Saifwywy
P.S. i currently dont have a sign off pic, i had but my mom deleted soo yah..
ill be using this in a while since its related to iluvpenguins64 XD