Monday, July 14, 2014

EXPOSING?!

Ok It's Monday Time To Post -.- Well First I Have To Say...EXPOSE? Why You Wanaa EXPOSE? Like "SOME WOOZENS". Why You Gotta EXPOSE! Like What The Heck! All You Are Doing Is Creating Drama.  DRAMA, DRAMA , DRAMA. If You Like So Much Drama How About Going to The Following Sites: Offline.! WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.SO DON'T GO AND CREATE AN EXPOSE VIDEO BECAUSE ALL YOU ARE DOING IS ACTING SO CHILDISH! Ok Ahem I'm Done With Drama. Anyways I Will Stop Because In The Word Of Jesus We Must Not "Hate" We Must "Dislike" So Yea..Oh and What Ever You Say Bout My Pinky and Penguin Its Wrong. Have A Good Day Bye .Oh and Also Before I Sign Out My Beloved Wifey Got BANNED FOR AN WEEK! So Yea.. :-( It's So Sad. I Really Wanted For Her To Stay But 10 Minutes After The Wedding She Gets Banned By and Mod. :-( Well Bye Have An Great Summer While I'll Be Making An Puddle Full of Eye Drops :-(