Sunday, April 20, 2014

Q&A + SURPRISE!

Hello There Lovely Woozens/Fans Of Woozworld Burst I am BACK! Yes you heard me right i am back from My Break. Did You Miss the Great Thinker? I bet you did! Anyway i have cropped together a new outro picture and you will see that soon! Now... Guess What Time it is??? It is time for My Q and A So lets see the following Questions

Q. What is your favorite Band?
A. Daft Punk, Fallout Boy, Panic At the Disco, Imagine dragons

Q. What Is your Favorite Superhero Or super villian?
A. Dead Pool!

Q. What Is Your Favorite TV show?
A. Regular Show

Q. What Is your Favorite Book Series
A. Hunger Games

And that raps up the questions Thanks To Everyone That Sent them In... My Next Q and A is on May 15th So Send In those Questions! Now Let Me Explain Some Changes Happening To My posts

1. School Is Starting Again so it may take me a while to post
2. No more Contests Until Summer Break
3. I will also post next week since spring break has started for me!

Also I have Some HUGE news... Every Friday I am holding a Fan Art Friday Where You Email Me Fan Art Of Some Blogger Of Woozworld Burst (Extra Points Go Out To Someone Who Draw Me As Deadpool) My Email Is Cmal316@gmail.com.  

Deadline For Fan Art Friday Is Every Thursday... So take out Those Pencils and Paper And Start Sketching!

Hoppy Easter Guys (Lame Pun) Send In Those Fan Art Friday Pictures!