Friday, March 21, 2014

#TGIF

Hey Wonderful Woozens! The Thinker is back Aka Hebcyg! Happy Friday guys! #TGIF This wonderful post is jam packed filled with New info on my life and what has been going on. So to start things off i have some important news...

I will be doing this Live Q and A event  either in one of my units on Woozworld or maybe on chat step. (if i decide which one then details coming soon) And also i may actually for the first time ever... Record the whole Q and A. Yes for the first time (if my freakin recording software would work) I (might) Actually be recording the whole thing. Also me and my friends (not from woozworld) will be uploading a youtube channel called the avenger crew so during the Q and A i will be telling ya guys about it!

OK back on topic. As you may all know i have not been posting a lot lately... well there's information on that... as you may know 2 weeks ago i said i was making t-shirts on woozworld burst. WELL.... due to the fact that i have to edit them and my computers been crashing i have sadly decided to scratch out that idea... DONT FREAK OUT! i am thinking of a new way to celebrate my goal... and its gonna be better then the t-shirts. So... Coming Soon possibly i may make a celebetory movie on woozworld burst. AND YOU CAN BE PART OF THE ACTION... MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!

     -Hebcyg-