Sunday, March 23, 2014

* New Trial Blogger: Takingchancez* C;

Hey guys, TakingChancez here! I am new to this whole blog scene but ill get used to it :). I am honored to be apart of this awesome blog and I look forward to blogging.

Here's a little bit about me :p....:
Favorite Color: navy blue
Favorite Animal: sloth or lion
Favorite Food: chicken wings
Favorite Animator: Mya the fashion queen of course!
Best Friend: I have so many it's hard to choose. xD

So Anyways
  I will be posting themed unitz design challenges weekly,


So here's the schedule....

-New themes each week will be posted on Tuesday's.
The two unitz that are the most unique and stand out will be announced Thursday's and later will be added to a poll for you to decide. The highest voted winner will be announced on Sunday's.

How to enter:
1. )Design a unitz the represents the theme that week.
 2.)Take a picture of the finished unitz.
3.) Name the album Chancey's  Weekly Unitz Design (include the theme please).
 4.) Message on either of the websites below.
 Facebook: Takingchancez Woozworld
 Woozworld: Takingchancez

That's all for now Woozens! c;

I will be posting the first theme this Tuesday so get ready.xx
 ~Takingchancez.xx