Friday, March 14, 2014

New Photo + St. Patricks Day + Big Woozen: Season 2!

  
     Hey Bursties, LexiLuvsCats here again! Happy Friday! #TGIF!  I'm sick today so that's why I'm posting early because I'm not at school. I hate being sick :( Anyways, so today I have a lot of stuff to tell you guys!

First off, I want to talk about my new sign off photo! I'm done with it!!! :D I will post it down below so message me what you think!!!!

The Next Thing I wanted to talk to you about is Big Woozen: Season 2. As most of you know, last night one unlucky person was eliminated. xDylanGoesRawr-x, Jenny Wooz, & Zeena Wooz, where the 3 unlucky woozens to be in the elimination. I was stuck in queue but, I did see most of what happened and let me tell you, there was ALOT of drama!!!

As usual, Jenny was being her kind, sweet, self towards the woozens and to Dylan & GoodOld Wooz, even too Zeena! Zeena on the other hand was the complete opposite! She would try to steal all the attention (even though nobody gave her any.) Plus she was rude to everyone.

I didn't get to see who got voted off because I got sick and had to log off :( but I'm pretty sure I know who did get eliminated.

Okay that's it for today, I'll see you on Sunday!

Lots of Love,