Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Break!

Hey Guyz!!!

Sorry for the late post... I've been busy like crazy!!! You wont belive it!!! But if you all know there is coming the SPRING VACATION!!! And I've made this little contest... Yeah the first pic is already up of me. When you go to woozworld.com log on and search MyaStars you'll find muah and go to pics: woozworld gots and theres a pic of me in red and it has a description. It's like a tag. You just have to go and take a pic of your self  in woozworld and post it on your wall. First you have to share it too and write like this: The next ones who will be taking a picture of them selves dancing are: (name), (name) and (name)! Have fun! And of course it's a DARE! 
When you've done that you just wait and see the pics!!!
PS. Sorry for dressing like this but I kinda like red and white now so sorrrrrrrry!!!
Stay Fressh!!!
-MyaStars