Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Contest Winner + Bad News !

Hey Bursties... Penguins Here.! Sorry For Not Posting The Winner Of The Contest Yesterday, I Had To Fill Out A Bunch Of Papers...... Which Relates To My Bad News. But Let's Not Be Negative, Lets Start With Good News! The Winner... Of My 60k Beex.... Goes To...... AZUELIA ! Congratulations Girl :D  I'm Thinking For My Next Contest It'll Be 100K Beex When It Gets To 100K views! :) Thanks Again For Your Support, So Great! .... 

Now... For The Bad News... I'm Going To be Gone Tomorrow (Thursday March 27th) Until Sunday... I'm Going For Oral Surgery And It Takes A While To Recover. I'll Try To Get On As Much As  I Can But The Surgeon Recommends Lots Of Rest. I'll Miss You Guys. This Is My Last Day On Woozworld Until Sunday. I'm Nervous That Something Will Go Wrong... Especially With My Luck D:  I Love You Guys So Much Xoxo, iLuvpenguins64