Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hello Lovelys c:

Hello fellow bursters c:

Tori here again!!! Yes I know (boooo) :c sorry 

Anyways todays my meet-up :D Don't forget to enter the raffle because the prizes are the new outfits. For more info look at my last post. I love you all and just want to appreciate you all for supporting me. I have some exclusive activities at the unitz so can't wait to see you all.

Some amazing quotes I received are:

I think this quote was amazing and it made me say awwww. Anyways I love you burster and nice quote c:





First off, your message is so detailed! I love it!!!
I love the quote too. And you don't need to thank me, but I really appreciate it. Your Welcome. LoL 










Both of these woozens/bursters had an amazing quote so hurrayyy c:
  

I love you and don't forget to love yourself c:   you all are gorgeous/handsome and perfect supporters 
  


    ~tori511 <3