Wednesday, January 22, 2014

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE :)


hello world! its me hebcyg :) today [even though its not my posting day :(] today is my LAST TRIAL BLOGGER DAY :) yes its true my dear fans of woozworld burst :) [its not my LAST DAY] yes you may be wondering BUT WHY DID YOU MAKE ONLY 5 POSTS? well my dear bursters thats how the trial bloggers did it :) when you are a trial blogger [think of me speaking in a fancy accent] you have 5 posts and when you are done those 5 posts the head leaders at woozworld burst [penguin and pink aka my best friends] look over it and then try to decide if you can be a actual blogger. [I do not know they never tell me] [ok stop thinking of me in a fancy accent] so yes i hope and you guys hope that i make it into the actual big leagues :) [I DO NOT PLAY BASEBALL OR A SPORT EXCEPT FOR BASKETBALL] ok before i continue i must do this... im so sorry

WELCOME TO THIS WEEKS EDTION OF HEBCYGS DANCE SESSION!
    and do the victory dance and do the victory dance



and weigh it weight it weight it


and finally do the ballerina squidward style


THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER HEBCYG DANCE SESSION XD


ok sorry had to do that... gifs the brand new trend on tumbler XD anyway this IS MY FINAL POST AS A TRIAL BLOGGER also before i forget this is how much i love you all 
THIS IS HOW MUCH SUPPORT YOU ALL HAVE GIVEN ME! IN POWER PUFF GIRL FORM!

also... however if i dont make it :'( let me just say THANK YOUi love all of you anyway thank you for all the support. this will not be my final post but this will be my final post in trial blogger form so thank you all :) [im sorry for not posting on my schedule :( but i am busy on friday and sunday and i cant do it in between] so to exit me out please welcome DISCO STU FROM THE SIMPSONS!

GOODBYE EVERYBODY [For Now]

-Hebcyg-