Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Eventz / Missed Eventz

Hey fellow bursters c:
So today I decided to talk to you about some woozworld news..
Since woozworld was reopened after a slight feature change, many people have been saying that woozworld should change the name to beexworld so comment in the chatbox and tell me what they should do. Another thing that seemed interesting was Jays Freestyle Cafe.
I never knew that  when there is an event there, he picks a theme and the woozens do a rhyme. Then he would pick the winners for that week. I decided to give it a shot and the theme was mini or woozband. Here is my rhyme/poem.

I had a mini dream.
Tiny things and people becoming glowing beams.
Jaywooz, rocking the shoes.
See you all a little soon.
Nice rhymes, you all take the time.
Don't be a hater,you all are the imaginators.

So I guess it was an okay rhyme/poem for my first time. I had a lot of fun meeting new people and watching there writing styles. The winners for the week are Charlie and Tyler.
Seconds place was !Mermanda and Third was Tori511. (it was me)
I was really happy, so I encourage you all to try something new because it might help you truly express yourself. Last but not least there was a total of 200-300 woozens waiting at the WoozGuide unitz to see if they became a wooz guide. Sadly, just like yesturday the event was delayed. I was also waiting for quite a while, then Gummy a WoozGuide from an entry before had said it was canceled. Who knows maybe they will pick tomorrow. 

I just realized I am very boring. I apologize so much in advance. Don't forget to check out my last post for joining my contest and most of all.... I love you all and love yourself!!!



Im the one in the deadmau c(:
-   tori511 <3