Monday, December 23, 2013

2 more days until christmas!!


                                                                         Hey Peeples!! It's Keith here, and today we are going to get in that Christmas mood! But, before I tell you the stuff I will be telling you guys today, how about i tell you about my personal life!!! I have been watching a little too much Christmas cartoons! Such as Billy and Mandy, and Chowder, and of COURSE Adventure Time!!! Billy And Mandy/Chowder used to be my favorite shows! :( I used to be absolutely HOOKED! R.I.P Childhood <3. But anyway, I will be          telling you some more things about me          today, because Woozworld is going to             be pretty chill this week i guess!
                                 
I'm going to give y'all 5 WEIRD AND SAD Facts about me :3! So... Lets get started!!            

  1. I have moderate OCD. :I Everytime i see the numbers 14,9,4,6,19, etc... It just bothers me so much. :( Don't judge me!  
  2. I don't remember that much of when I was younger. The only things I remember are the bad experiences such as me swallowing a penny. Or me getting some stuff in my head. Or me cutting me finger. >-> I was a MESS!  
  3. I hate CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM. Everytime I see it... Or taste it im disgusted..                     
  4. I miss my great granny <3. R.I.P Granny xx.
  5. I love being on a blog for some weird reason!!!

Vegetarian Chilli! It is very, very SPICY!
Tofu. I love the richness of the tofu! 

Yummy Black Bean And Soy Burgers!!
                             Finally, I am going to give you guys some vegetarian food I eat myself! Hopefully i am not the only vegetarian on this site!! <3 I love tofu, chilli, and soy bean burgers!! What do you like? Message me, Boy-Keith and tell me if you are vegetarian!
                 
                       Well That's All From Me Peeples! I wish you and merry christmas!!! <3 ~Keith~  Have a super-fantastic awesome splendid amazing day!!