Saturday, September 13, 2014

HELLO LOVELIES. ♥

Hi guys, my name is Starview. 
You may of seen me around Woozworld, you may not of.
I'm a new blogger on this blog, currently on trial so I just thought that I would introduce myself! :)

I love writing and giving my opinion about fashion so that's probably what I'll blog about most.
I also love to give advice and help others, so maybe if you sent me questions on woozworld I could answer them here with my opinion?
The events on Woozworld are my favourite things to participate in when on world so I'll probably also post about new events, winners of the events and the woozband!


I don't really have a lot to say seems as this is just me introducing myself but I really do hope that you like me and my future blog posts.
I would also love to get feedback from you guys on how I can make my blogging better.

My blogging days are Thursday and Friday, so I'll see you on Thursday guys. ♥

Lots of love, Starview.