Sunday, October 27, 2013

YOU CAN`T STOP ME!
   MOUHAHAHA!!  

Hello darlings! ;3 It`s me again!!! Maddi! Have you all seen the mouhahaha button on the side of your screen  yet?                 
What a nice looking guy...lol. He`s yet another ghost that has come to Woozworld! He has his own Woozin page, and a creepy spirit looking woozen costume! Anyways, when you click the Mouhahaha button, you`ll see a potion with a skull on it that says: You can`t stop me! Mouhahahaha!! That`s a sort of contest thing! All of us woozens go around and click on him as fast as you can to ``kill`` him! Pretty easy right? WRONG! Every time we do kill him, it only takes off a sliver of his health! It`ll take forever to get rid of him! But we won`t stop! :)

Every time you help kill Mouhaha, you get a funky looking spell called the Hocus Pocus Spellz that looks like this when you use it on a woozen! ( Look at the sexy photo of me for the spellz (; ) Silly looking am I right? Haha, anyway, that`s all I`ve come to talk to you about today! Stay tuned for more! Bye bye my bubble bursts!
Signing off,
Maddi <3